Senior IT Project Manager - International Data Spaces Association
The International Data Spaces Association (IDSA) was founded jointly by business, politics and research and sets with the IDS architecture a standard for the trustworthy and self-determined exchange of data – the standard for data sovereignty. More than 140 companies and research institutions from more than 25 countries are working on the standardization, adaptation of the technology and the operating concepts for a sovereign data exchange infrastructure.
Olga Galanets has experience in the political and public sphere, as an assistant to a deputy in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and as an international election observer. She has extensive experience in banking and finance, marketing, and IT, namely in the management of software development projects in the field of information technology.
The scope of Ms. Galanets’ activities and responsibilities at IDSA, in fact, includes the independent performance of the following tasks:
- Management of research projects
- Knowledge transfer within the framework of European research projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- General organizational tasks in IDSA and research projects
- Presentation of project results
- Project management for the development of web applications and website content
- Coordination in the field of data space certification